woensdag 23 september 2015

Better late than never - I guess?

Hello everyone,


I'm Josefine, a 19 year old Industrial Design student at TU Eindhoven. I come from Utrecht and just moved to this place for my studies. My second name is Olivia, so that's why I chose to call it "Oliving". I could introduce myself extensively, but you'll learn a lot more about me in the future!


So, why starting this blog now? After seeing about 80% of this world becoming a vlogger, blogger, plogger and so on, I decided to create my own blog as well.  I was holding back for a long time, because I know that so many people are blogging and I didn't feel like I was a refreshing blogger. Everything is already out there!
I've been reading blogs and watching YouTube videos for years now, and I'm always inspired by all of the beautiful pictures and editing skills of other people. So, now I started my studies, I have to work on my editing skills to create movies, I'm stimulated to sketch again (I drew a lot when I was a child), need to get an eye for design,  I'm learning how to work with Processing etc.
I found out that creating a beautiful video was fun; playing with the shots and the sounds. I took some photos for a good friend's blog (check her out!), which I enjoyed a lot, too. 
When I lived in Málaga, Spain, for three months, I did some vlogging, but I never edited anything and it's just lying there, untouched. So there's definitely some interest in the blogging-life in this girl. 

The one who actually made me create this blog, is my teacher coach, mister Funk, from my university. He told us to write down our inspiration and thoughts, progress, ideas, whatever, for instance on a blog. I love languages (yes, I'm at a Technical University, don't ask me why), writing, being creative... So I thought: why not?

I'm not quite sure what I'm going to post exactly, how often, and so on. I just like to have this spot here on the internet to share my experiences, ideas, life lessons, stupid and funny stuff.
Oh, and of course, why did I choose to do it in English? Because, as I mentioned before, I lived in Málaga for three months this year and I want my friends from there to be able to understand this. I'll probably write something about that time as well, so stay tuned.

Okay lovelies, this was my first post. I hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Josie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen