donderdag 5 november 2015

I'm alive! & One week of vlogging

Hello everyone,

I know I just started blogging, but it's already been one month since I wrote my last post. I'm sorry about that. I've had some health issues lately and was really busy with university. The exams are over now, and man, I worked my ass off! Exactly 23 hours after the start of my last exam, my plane to Basel was departing. Yay!
I vlogged during my stay in Switzerland, which I had done in Málaga, as well. Unfortunately, I never did something with these vlogs. Being an Industrial Design student, I would like to do more with videos, blogs, music et cetera. I had to get used to filming in public, but it was definitely a lot of fun to do.

So, follow my Swiss adventures; this is vlog 1!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten