woensdag 9 december 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hola amigos!

On Sunday, December 6th, I went Christmas shopping with my stepfather. Yes, Sinterklaas just ended and we're going straight towards Christmas. I was very enthusiastic about all the lights and the actual bullshit you can buy. An impression of how I felt:



Last Monday, I went back from Utrecht to Eindhoven. I immediately dropped my stuff at home, grabbed my Christmas-Sinterklaas-presents and went decorating. As promised, I'll show you what my place looks like. It's nothing compared to what we did in Utrecht, but it's good for my 15 square meter room. The photos aren't that clear, because I wanted to take them while it was dark. Hope you don't mind :) There we go:

My bed! I love it anyways, but it's so cosy now. In real life, the lights are warmer and less 'yellowish'



Of course I needed this



Made this table-thingy myself, and put my little Christmas tree on top. Looks lovely, doesn't it?



The view from my bed on a chill night <3


Do you love Christmas like me? And have you already decorated? Let me know if you do and what you think about the way I decorated.

XO Josie



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten